Wedding Cake Pool Steps are the best solution for pools with kids accessible shallow ends. Their unique design enables children to quickly get in or out of the pool while providing a step area for adults that’s large enough for them to sit, stand or sunbathe.
While floating steps may be pretty, but a hazard for everyone. The steps may not look that risky, but they are. The problem is simple. When someone stands on a step, the step sinks into the water, but If they try to step up again, they will find themselves stepping back into the water.
Floating steps can pose safety hazards to your children and pets. If you would like to keep these in your pool, consider adding a step ladder that sits securely in the pool. This will give you easy access in and out of the pool.
Pool stairs may be a fantastic way to make your pool more accessible, and it’s vital to be aware of the many alternatives available. The reason behind the floating of the steps may be the materials of the step.
While there are many successful ways of dealing with the problem, it’s important to make sure you are using the proper steps, or it will be pointless to use any effort.
As a thumb rule, you’ll need to add some weight to the steps. There are several ways to stop floating your cake pool steps:
- You can use rocks or other heavy objects. If you have some nearby, you can place them on the bottom of the steps to stop them from floating in the water.
- You can make something out of iron. If you have some on hand, place them at the foot of the steps to prevent them from floating away. Make sure any metal you are using is rounded off at the edges to prevent any damage to anyone.
- You can use industrial glues to stick the steps to the bottom surface of the pool.
- You can stop the pool steps from floating by fixing them with some metal brackets and screws on the deck for support.
Nowadays, there are a plethora of wedding cake pool steps to choose from. Some of them are inflatable, while others are designed to be filled with water. The problem with them is that they can become dangerous.
Reasons for Danger
- First, they do not have any rails around them, so there is nothing to stop someone from falling while walking on them.
- Secondly, they can very easily be knocked from the position by accidental collisions with the pool wall or kids wanting to play with them.
The floating of the steps can be corrected by changing the material of the steps. These days, there is no problem with keeping wedding cake pool steps from floating! This is because the steps are made from excellent material.
Adding a step ladder that sits securely in the pool is one way to do it. While this may not be a complete solution, it does address the issue of easy access in and out of the pool, which some homeowners may find desirable.